Castblog

Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ through music, preaching and teaching. We want to open our website to your thoughts.


Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's Been A While

It has been a while since our last post, and I apologize for the hiatus. I am doing something a little different here at the Cast, primarily because our expenses have overwhelmed us here for the moment. None the less, I believe that you will be blessed by our new sermon of the week selection that we will be adding to our blog, and to our radio link. The first sermon is by Reverend George Glass Sr., and happens to be one of my all time favorites, it is entitled, “Word Magnified above the Name.”

I really hope that you enjoy these messages; they will be selected from sermons past and present. I know they will bless you as much as they have blessed me. In addition to bringing back the sermons I will also be bringing back the Casting Truth Broadcast. I look forward to doing this, but it will take some time.

May God Bless You,

Jay Prewitt

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home