Castblog

Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ through music, preaching and teaching. We want to open our website to your thoughts.


Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Message for the week

Well Praise the Lord,

As promised I have a new message for this week by Jerry Jones. What a wonderful message it is. The title of this weeks message is, “The Wings Of The Seraph.” Just click on the link, and enjoy.

I have been reworking the radio links so that they will also play the weekly message from the website. My goal is to figure out how to get the player to play several files. I am not a great code writer, but I am learning slowly, but surely. Let us know what you think, and if you have any suggestions on how to improve our site, and I know that there are many, please feel free to post them here.

God Bless,

Jay Prewitt

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home