Castblog

Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ through music, preaching and teaching. We want to open our website to your thoughts.


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Hate The Devil

Have you ever bought something that turned out to be a real piece of Junk? Not too long ago, I purchased a car that turned out to be a real lemon. It wasn't long before I finally had to say it, "I hate this stupid car!" Much like a really bad purchase, many people buy into the lies that the devil sells. It is only after the purchase has been made that the purchaser realizes the pain and consequences that soon follow. Having seen firsthand the devastation caused by a life of sin, my soul cries out from its depths; “I hate the devil! He is a liar.” I hope that as you listen to Simeon Young’s message “I Hate the Devil,” you will find a new hatred for Satan. Above all, I hope you find a new love for Jesus Christ who delivers to the utmost.

God Bless,

Jay Prewitt

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home