Castblog

Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ through music, preaching and teaching. We want to open our website to your thoughts.


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Praise the Lord

Well praise the Lord once again. Most of you probably do not know, but in addition to working full time, I also go to school full time. I sometimes do not always change the message here on our blog in just one week, but I am working on doing better. I am asking for your prayers, because it is my desire to start our Casting Truth Broadcast back up in the near future. Please pray that the will of the Lord be done in this matter. Until then, here is another great message by Brother Charles MaHanney. I am not sure what the title of this one is, but if you willCLICK HERE you can listen to this great message.

God Bless,

Jay Prewitt

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home